Iona Golf BIO
AS A JUNIOR (2015-16):
- Shot a 162 (+20) at the Coca-Cola Lehigh Valley Invite (April 3-4), placing in a tie for 71st.
- Placed in a tie for 102nd at the Wildcat Invitational (March 28-29), shooting a 164 (+22).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2014-15):
- Finished tied for 36th with a score of 145 (+5) at the CCSU Fall Invitational.
- Shot a 10-over 82, finishing tied for 21st with a score of 14-over 158 at the ECAC Championship.
- Finished in 74th place with a 236 (+10) at the Connecticut Cup.
- Led the team while shooting a round of 76 (+5) at the Lafayette Invitational.
- Finished tied for 23rd with a score of 20-over 230 at the Red Flash Invitational.
- Tied for eighth with a four-over 75 at the Monmouth Invitational.
- Finished tied for 28th with a 151 (+11) at the Finegan Invitational.
- Finished 25th (+18) at the MAAC Championship.
AS A FRESHMAN (2013-14):
- Placed 56th overall with a 161 (+21) at the CCSU Fall Invitational.
- Finished 17th with a 13-over 83 at the Iona Quad match.
- Shot a 248 (+32), finishing tied for 87th at the Hartford Hawks Invitational.
- Finished tied for 72nd, shooting a 239 (+23) at the Connecticut Cup.
- Shot a 14-over 158, finsihing tied for 45th at the Barnabas Health Intercollegiate.
- Recorded a 27-over 171, finishing tied for 102nd at Whiting-Turner Towson invitational.
- Shot a 17-over 159, finishing tied for 62nd at the Lafayette Invitational.
- Tied for 68th with a score of 178 (+36) at the FDU Invitational.
- Shot an 11-over 82, finishing tied for 17th at the Monmouth Invitational.
- Finished tied for 41st with a score of 254 (+38) at the MAAC Championship.
- Four years varsity letter winner where team won four Middlesex County Team Champions.
- Served as team co-captain for two season.
- Named Second Team Non-Public by the Star Ledger as a senior.
- Named Third Team All-State by the Star Ledger during senior season.
- Named All-County and First Team All-Area by HNT as a senior.
- Finished third overall at County Championship in 2013.
- Named Second Team All-State and First Team Non-Public by the Star Ledger as a junior...First Team NJPGA H.S. Team.
- Medalist at the NJ Non-Public A Sectional Championship.
- Named All-County and First Team All-Area by HNT as a junior.
- All-County and First Team All-Area as a sophomore.
- Tied for second at County Championship as a sophomore.
- All-County and Second Team All-Area selection as a freshman.
- Two year varsity letter winner in basketball, where he won NJ State Non-Public A South State Championship twice.