Iona Lacrosse BIO
7 Pamela Giordano
AS A JUNIOR (2017):
- Appeared in and started all 17 games for the Gaels.
- Led Iona in goals (40) and points(47).
- Grabbed 19 ground balls and caused 15 turnovers.
- Scored game-winning goals against Central Connecticut (Feb. 22) and Siena (Apr. 8).
- Scored three or more goals eight times.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016):
- Appeared in 17 games, with 10 starts.
- Scored 18 goals on the season.
- Recorded 17 ground balls, six draw controls and 10 caused turnovers.
- Scored three or more goals in three straight games vs. Manhattan (Apr. 20), Canisius (Apr. 23) and Monmouth (Apr. 27)
AS A FRESHMAN (2015):
- Appeared in five games, averaging 3.2 shots per game and 1.2 goals per game.
- Made her collegiate debut at Sacred Heart, scoring three goals and one assist (Feb. 18).
- Scored a season high three goals and one assist at Sacred Heart (Feb. 18).
- Recorded eight turnovers, and caused five.
- Totaled six goals, two assists and two ground balls on the season.
- Three sport athlete at Smithtown West.
- Served as team captain.
- All-League selection.
- Nominated for Suffolk County Athlete of the Year.
- Gold Key Award Winner.
- Tri-Athlete Award recipient at Smithtown West.
- Booster Club MVP.
- Volleyball All-League selection.
|Position:||Attack / Midfielder|
|High School:||Smithtown West|