Iona Softball BIO
55 Jessica Harkness
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016):
- All-MAAC Academic Team selection.
- Appeared in 19 games, starting 11 games.
- Went six innings, allowing just one run on three hits against Saint Mary's (March 24).
- Went six innings against Monmouth (April 6), allowing one earned run while striking out seven.
- Picked up two saves on the season, one coming against Rider (April 10), and the other against Niagara (April 16).
AS A FRESHMAN (2015):
- Appeared in nine games, starting five in the circle.
- Finished the season at 1-4 with eight strikeouts.
- Pitched seven innings with one strikeout against Charleston South (Mar. 7).
- Pitched 1.1 scoreless innings vs. Bryant (Mar. 14).
- Two-time First Team All-State selection.
- Registered over 500 career strikeouts and 50 career wins.
- New Haven Register All-Area MVP.
- CT Post All-State Scholar-Athlete honoree.
- Junior All-Star Team MVP.