Iona Women's Water Polo BIO
14 Megan Hofer
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016)
- MAAC All-Academic Team Selection
- Appeared in 17 games for the Gaels as a freshman.
- Scored two goals and added two steals on the season.
- Registered one shot and recorded one steal against Brown (Jan. 30)
- Scored one goal on one shot against Siena (Apr. 2)
- Scored one goal and added one steal against VMI (Apr. 3)
AS A FRESHMAN (2015):
- Appeared in 37 games for the Gaels as a freshman.
- Scored three goals.
- Added one assist for a total of four points on the season.
- Credited with four kickouts drawn.
- Made her collegiate debut vs. Harvard (Feb. 1).
- Scored her first goal against Washington & Jefferson (Feb. 22).
- Scored against Connecticut (Mar. 7).
- Four-year All-Conference selection.
- Four-year All-Sectional honoree .
- Two-Time All Area.
- Earned All-State honors.
- Two-time Team MVP.
- Three-year Team Captin.
- Named "Female Athlete of the Year" Senior Year at Victor J. Andrew.