Iona Men's Basketball BIO
15 Deyshonee Much
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015-16):
- Appeared in 30 games, starting in 27 contests.
- Ranked tenth in the NCAA in three-point field goal percentage, hitting at a 44.7% clip.
- Finished the season ranked 20th in the MAAC in scoring, 11th in field goal percentage, first in three point field goal percentage, and second in three-point field goals made
- Finished the season averaging 13.0 PPG, 3.5 RPG, shooting at 47.4% from the floor.
- Scored a season-high 30 points at Canisius (Feb. 5); made a season-high eight three-point field goals.
AS A FRESHMAN (2013-14, BUFFALO):
- Appeared in 22 games off the bench for the Bulls as a freshman in 2013-14.
- Averaged 1.2 points and 0.7 rebounds in 6.6 minutes per game.
- Scored five points twice in home wins over Binghamton (Dec. 23) and Eastern Michigan (Jan. 11).
BEFORE IONA (REDEMPTION CHRISTIAN, GATES CHILI):
- Spent a season at Redemption Christian Academy in Northfield, MA under coach Kevin Simmons.
- Averaged 19.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Regarded was one of RCA's best defenders, averaging 2.1 steals per game.
- Played scholastically for coach Chris Amesbury at Gates Chili High School.
- As a senior, averaged 21.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 6.0 assists and 3.0 steals.
- Part of the 2012 Ronald McDonald House High School All-Star team.
- Named Second Team All-Greater Rochester.
- Played AAU basketball for the East Coast Fusion and Franchise teams, coached by Joey Tisa and Junior Kemp.