Iona Women's Basketball BIO
21 Aaliyah Robinson
AS A JUNIOR (2014-15):
- Averaged 10.9 points per game, 5.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists, and 1.9 steals.
- Recorded a season high 25 points at Monmouth (Dec. 7).
- Played a total of 995 minutes for the season.
- Appeared in all 30 games.†
- Scored 10 or more points 19 times throughout the season.†
- Connected for 65.2% of free throws.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2013-14):
- MAAC Sixth Player of the Year.
- Appeared in 31 games for the Gaels, making two starts.
- Contributed 8.4 points per game and finished second on the team with 57 three-point field goals.
- Finished fourth in the MAAC in 3-point field goal percentage at 42.4%, and sixth in three-pointers made per game with 2.1 per outing.
- Scored 14 points and grabbed four rebounds along with two steals vs. Bowling Green (Nov. 9
- Connected on three three-pointers, scoring 17 points on 7-12 shooting vs. Wagner.
- Tallied 17 points and hauled in eight rebounds in 30 minutes at Marist (Jan. 13).
- Scored 17 points and added four rebounds at Fairfield (Jan. 18).
- Scored 16 points, connecting on four of five attempts on the outside at Monmouth (Jan. 24).
- Scored 18 points, making six three-pointers, and grabbed four rebounds at Siena (Feb. 1
- Collected three steals and added 15 points at Manhattan (Feb. 8).
- Scored a season high 20 points, knocking down six three-pointers, to go along with five rebounds and two steals vs. Niagara (Feb. 20).
- Dished out four assists and added 17 points vs. Canisius (Feb. 22).
- Tallied 18 points at Quinnipiac (Feb. 27).
- Scored 17 points and grabbed four rebounds in Women's NIT first round matchup vs. Harvard (Mar. 20).
AS A FRESHMAN (2012-13):
- Appeared in 33 games, making eight starts..
- Finished the season averaging 5.1 ppg, 1.3 apg, 2.1 rpg.
- Also recorded one block, 24 steals and a .750 free throw percentage.
- Had 13 points on 5-for-10 shooting, including three three-pointers, with four rebounds vs. Bryant (Dec. 5).
- Posted 11 points with two assists, one rebound, and one steal at Stony Brook (Dec. 30).
- Scored 11 points with two assists, and three rebounds at Canisius (Jan. 6).
- Registered 12 points on 5-for-8 shooting with seven rebounds, two assists and two steals vs. Manhattan (Jan. 10).
- Had 15 points with two rebounds, one block and one steal at Saint Peter’s (Feb. 14).
- Two time All-State Selection in basketball and volleyball.
- All-State All Academic selection in basketball and volleyball.
- Two time All-Area selection by the New Haven Register.
- Averaged 17 points and 11 rebounds per contest as well as four steals per game during senior season.
- 2012 Connecticut High School Coaches Association All-State Team.
- Named All-Division by the Southern Connecticut Conference, All-County by the New Haven Tapoff Club, All-State and All-Area by the New Haven Register in 2012.
- Participated in the 2012 JCC Schoolgirl Classic All-Star Game.
- Named to the Connecicut High School Coaches Association All-State Team in 2011 and was a Southern Connecticut Conference All-Division selection.
- 2011 New Haven Hap Off Club Player of the Year and a New Haven Register All-Area selection.
- The Register also named her to the All-State Team and was one of the paper's Top 25 Players.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Played her club basketball for the CT Lady Blazers.