- Honesty & Sportsmanship: Individuals employed by (or associated with) a member institution must act with honesty and sportsmanship at all times so that you represent the honor and dignity of fair play and the recognized high standards associated with wholesome competitive sports. [Bylaw 10.01.1]
- Gambling Activities: Staff members of the conference or institution athletic department as well as student athletes shall not knowingly:
- Provide information to individuals involved in organized gambling activities concerning intercollegiate athletics competition
- Solicit a bet on any intercollegiate team
- Accept a bet on any team representing the institution
- Solicit or accept a bet on intercollegiate competition for any item (cash, clothes, dinner) that has tangible value (e) Participate in gambling activity that involves intercollegiate or professional athletics through a bookmaker, a parlay card, or any other method used in organized gambling.