Iona Lacrosse BIO
23 Erin Pugh
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015):
- MAAC All-Academic Team selection.
- Appeared in 17 games, making 16 starts, averaging 6 shots per game and 2.82 goals per game.
- Grabbed 23 ground balls.
- Totaled 47 draw controls.
- Recorded 42 turnovers, causing 16.
- Scored four goals five times throughout the season.
- Totaled 48 goals with five assists on the season.
- Scored two or more goals in 16 out of the 17 games she played in.
- Finished the season with 102 shots, 82 on goal.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014):
- MAAC All-Rookie Team honoree.
- MAAC Rookie of the Week (Apr. 14).
- Appeared in 16 games, making 11 starts.
- Tallied 25 goals and dished out three assists, for a total of 28 points.
- Took 49 shots, 43 on net.
- Grabbed 16 ground balls.
- Recorded 15 draw controlls.
- Caused six turnovers.
- Scored two goals on three shots at Brown (Feb. 22).
- Recorded two goals, took three shots on goal, grabbed three ground balls, and caused one turnover at Central Connecticut (Feb. 25).
- Registered one assist and grabbed one ground ball vs. Massachusetts (Mar. 1).
- Scored one goal, took two shots, and grabbed one ground ball vs. New Hampshire (Mar. 10).
- Tallied two goals, took three shots, grabbed two ground balls, and caused one turnover at Cincinatti (Mar. 16).
- Scored two goals including the game-winning goal and took three shots at St. Bonaventure (Mar. 20).
- Recorded a hat-trick, took five shots, grabbed two ground balls, and controlled one draw vs. Canisius (Mar. 29).
- Tallied two points on one goal and one assist, along with three shots at Marist (Apr. 5).
- Scored two goals, grabbed three ground balls, and caused one turnover at Niagara (Apr. 12).
- Recorded three points on two goals and one assist, controlled three draws, and caused one turnover at Lafayette (Apr. 19).
- Registered a hat-trick, took six shots, and grabbed five ground balls vs. Siena (Apr. 26).
- Three-year varsity letter winner and two-year starter at Wantagh High school.
- 2013 LIMLF Fran McCall Unsung Hero Award winner.
- Member of the National Honor Society and the National Art Honor Society.